Marketing Account Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Flo Marketing have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable marketing account manager to join our small, growing team. The right person will be part of a fast-paced marketing team and in direct communication with our fantastic clients, helping to shape their businesses through great online campaigns and strategy, making a real difference to their bottom line.
The successful candidate will be a key part of the team and have full responsibility in managing successful client accounts as well as leading client meetings. Here at Flo Marketing, we have a keen ethos of learning and development, and you’ll benefit from access to regular opportunities to progress your skills as a marketer, too.
- Degree in marketing, business studies or other relevant subjects
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar marketing account management roles
- Proficiency in using marketing tools such as the Google Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, CRM systems, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of the Kitchen, Bathroom, and Bedroom sector is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- A can-do attitude and a smile!
- Driving licence and a car (Location Solihull)
- Managing key client accounts
- Co-ordinating and delivering multi-channel marketing strategies
- Planning & implementing marketing campaigns across numerous channels
- Leading & attending key meetings at client showrooms across the UK
- Tracking, reporting, testing, and analysing campaigns
- Audible subscription
- Gym membership
- Frequent learning opportunities
- Client retention bonus
To enquire about this vacancy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org